Sunday, April 12, 2009

I, Me, Kanpur & Indian Hockey

So back again with intentions to write something...and having really nothing.

By the way, in the mean time DM of Kanpur City Mr Anil Sagar, with the help of IT Professionals took an initiative to develop Kanpur city website, Anyone interested visit it on http://kanpurnagar.gov.in/index.html

As of now, i am feeling just the same as was 2-3 months earlier. Nothing has really changed or sorted out in order to make me feel good. I am still on my pursuit to search for HappYness. Let's see when and where will i reach by the time i will be a bit happY.

Recently visited a sort of museum near Nehru Planetarium, Worli, Mumbai. The site was beautiful and architecture was awesome. One complete floor with models & beautiful stuff was representing the Emerging India and it's history. The depictions and models for Lal Quila, Taj Mahal were so awesome that if you haven't visited those places, yet those will give you a brief detailing of the same with some useful supplementary information. That's all about the visit.

Now coming back to myself, I still do not have my voter ID :(

I worked out for it, filled up form 4, Form 6 and whatever attachments are needed, but unfortunately i was late by a few days and any inclusions in the Electoral Rolls for this year Lok Sabha Elections were closed by then atleast for my respective constituency. So won't be able to use my vote this time. Nothing coming up my mind, so let it end. That's all for now.
Adios!!...

P.S. This very moment, got the news that INDIA has won Azlan Shah Hockey Tournament after beating Malaysia. So 3 cheers for Indian Hockey, Happy days are back again for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment